Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trinity Lace Wigs: Hello Facebook... | Facebook

Trinity Lace Wigs: Hello Facebook... Facebook: "For months customers, friends and family have been asking when I was bringing Trinity Lace Wigs to Facebook. Why?, I asked. Because, alot of other businesses are doing it? I was never one to do things because everyone else was doin' it. Over the years after hearing your mother ask you, 'if so and so jumped off a bridge, would you jump off after them?' I learned early to observe and learn. So far, its worked out to my advantage.

Still the questions kept coming. Knowing the demands of running a home-based internet business, I did not want to take on another added responsibility unnecessarily...so, I did a little, no alot of research. I researched social media networking. Let me tell you now...I have hit the ground running.

I was well aware of the importance of the internet. That lesson comes day one when the internet is an integral part of your business; however, the blinders came off the more I researched and learned about the world of networking via social media like Facebook, MySp...,Twit...,etc.

I've always believed, it is better late than never! So, here we are on Facebook. Please stay tuned for interesting, informative notes about what is it we do and the services we provide to our customers and the community.

For today, I will give you a KISS (Keep It Simple Sista) so, I bid you 'adieu' for now. Until next time.

STAY TUNED..."

No comments:

Post a Comment